B-AIR POLAR 1/4HP BLUE, Polar Axial Air Mover, 1/4 hp, Blue
The polar bear axial air Mover (pb-25) is engineered for maximum performance. The built-in adjustable feet allow the polar bear to be used at a level horizontal angle or to be positioned at a downward 18 degree angle for a more concentrated air-flow. The 1/4 HP motor in the polar bear delivers a powerful 3300 CFM while requiring minimal amperage draw (2.8 amps) when set on high. The polar bear is lightweight and compact and along with its weight balanced handle, the pb-25 can be carried with ease. With an onboard foci Outlet, the polar bear axial fan has all the tools for "Daisy chain" connectivity and holds the highest safety marks for the United States and Canada through its c-etl-us Certification.
- 3300 CFM 2 speed, low amp draw (2.4/2.8) Axial Air Mover
- On board GFCI protects the air mover and attached devices
- Adjustable height feature - use it level or at a downward angle
- 18" ducting easily attaches to outlet for more versatility
- Sealed motor makes for easy and safe cleaning